Community employment hubs
The Minehead hub is now open, other hubs are currently closed at the moment, but we will let you know when they re-open, keep watching this page. Coming soon Community Employment Hubs in Taunton and Wellington.
Meanwhile if you need support please contact us using our general enquiry online form.
Local jobs and information will be posted on the Community Employment Hub Facebook page.
Community Employment Hubs are up and running in Watchet, Minehead and Williton, Stogursey and Dulverton.
Community Employment Hubs offer support including:
- help with searching and applying for work
- support with completing application forms and CVs
- top tips on preparing for interviews
- access to IT facilities
- West Somerset Advice Service
Sessions will run every:
- Tuesday 9:30am-12.30pm at ‘The River’ Williton’s Children’s Centre 01984 635980
- Wednesdays (fortnightly) 9.30am-12pm ‘The Well’, at The Greyhound, Lime Street, Stogursey 01278 732490
- Thursday 9.30am-12.30pm at The Sanctuary in Watchet 01984 248169
- First Thursday of the month, 10am – 12.30pm ‘The Valley’, at Dulverton Library, Fore Street, Dulverton 0300 123 2224
- Now open: Friday 9.30am – 12.00pm at The Bridge’ @The Hub, Alcombe, Minehead 01643 707598
Could you help and support people in your local community towards work? If the answer’s yes, you will need the desire to help others, have general life experiences, as well as the enthusiasm to motivate people and raise their confidence and self-esteem. If you can spare some time you could be just the volunteer we value. Volunteering roles on offer: one to one support; admin; meet and greet; making tea/coffee. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hubs in; Watchet/Williton/Minehead/Stogursey/Dulverton
Hubs coming soon to: Taunton and Wellington
The Employment Hubs focus on offering one to one practical support such as CV writing, searching and applying for work, how to deal with online application forms, help with interviews and signposting to other agencies for further help and support.