Our website will be unavailable between 6pm and 11pm on Thursday 2 April due to essential maintenance.
If you live in a council-owned property you can report antisocial behaviour to us. If you think a crime has been committed, contact police.
Some of the more common forms of antisocial behaviour are:
- verbal abuse/harassment/intimidation/threatening behaviour
- hate related incidents (harassment based on race, sexual orientation, gender, disability, religion or age)
- vandalism or damage to property
- pets and animal nuisance
- drugs/substance misuse/drug dealing
- alcohol related
- domestic abuse
- physical violence
- garden nuisance
- misuse of shared areas
- prostitution/sexual acts/kerb crawling
- other criminal behaviour
If you think it’s a genuine emergency call 999.