Our offices are now closed to help protect our community and staff

Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and advice

Our website will be unavailable between 6pm and 11pm on Thursday 2 April due to essential maintenance.

Antisocial behaviour

If you live in a council-owned property you can report antisocial behaviour to us. If you think a crime has been committed, contact police.

Some of the more common forms of antisocial behaviour are:

  • noise
  • verbal abuse/harassment/intimidation/threatening behaviour
  • hate related incidents (harassment based on race, sexual orientation, gender, disability, religion or age)
  • vandalism or damage to property
  • pets and animal nuisance
  • drugs/substance misuse/drug dealing
  • alcohol related
  • domestic abuse
  • physical violence
  • litter/rubbish/fly-tipping
  • garden nuisance
  • misuse of shared areas
  • prostitution/sexual acts/kerb crawling
  • other criminal behaviour

We strongly encourage you to report any incidents. Crimes should be reported to the police as soon as possible by calling the police non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers 0800 555111.

If you think it’s a genuine emergency call 999.