If you live in a council-owned property you can report antisocial behaviour to us by using using our housing team contact form online to contact your Tenancy Case Manger.
An easy read guide has been produced by the government Help for people who live in social housing and are worried about anti-social behaviour.
If you think a crime has been committed, please contact the police.
Some of the more common forms of antisocial behaviour are:
- verbal abuse/harassment/intimidation/threatening behaviour
- hate related incidents (harassment based on race, sexual orientation, gender, disability, religion or age)
- vandalism or damage to property
- pets and animal nuisance
- drugs/substance misuse/drug dealing
- alcohol related
- domestic abuse
- physical violence
- garden nuisance
- misuse of shared areas
- prostitution/sexual acts/kerb crawling
- other criminal behaviour
If you think it’s a genuine emergency call 999.