An easy read guide has been produced by the government Help for people who live in social housing and are worried about anti-social behaviour.
Some of the more common forms of antisocial behaviour are:
- verbal abuse/harassment/intimidation/threatening behaviour
- hate related incidents (harassment based on race, sexual orientation, gender, disability, religion or age)
- vandalism or damage to property
- pets and animal nuisance
- drugs/substance misuse/drug dealing
- alcohol related
- domestic abuse
- physical violence
- garden nuisance
- misuse of shared areas
- prostitution/sexual acts/kerb crawling
- other criminal behaviour
We strongly encourage you to report any incidents. If you think a crime has been committed, please contact the police. Crimes should be reported to the police as soon as possible by calling the police non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers 0800 555111.
If you think it’s a genuine emergency call 999.
If you live in a council-owned property you can report antisocial behaviour to us by using our housing team contact form online to contact your Tenancy Case Manager.