Unfortunately the sound quality issues we experienced earlier today have returned. We have escalated the original report to our telephony provider and they are working to resolve the issue. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We give you a welcome pack when you become one of our housing tenants. This is full of useful information so do make sure you keep it safe.
We want you to enjoy a successful tenancy so it’s important that you know what you can expect from us and what we expect from you.
Tenant welcome pack
The pack includes information on:
- tips on moving home and checklists of things to do
- what we do before you move in – carrying out safety checks for example
- how to keep your home in good repair – such as cutting grass and hedges
- how to report a repair
- emergency repairs
- handy tips on simple home DIY – eg replacing light bulbs
- controlling condensation
- paying rent
- understanding your tenancy
- extra help you may need
- disabled facilities grants
- sheltered housing
- Deane Helpline
- moving on when you decide it’s time to find another home
- mutual exchanges
- the Right to Buy
- how to end your tenancy