Skip to main content

Your local council and this website will be changing from the 1 April 2023 - Read more about the changes here

Housing Association and National Trust Tenants

If you are looking for a Housing Associations in our local area then please look at the registered housing providers page.

You can find general information about Housing Association Homes on the website.

If you would like advice on options for housing then please contact our Housing Options service.

If you are already living in a Housing Association or National Trust home and have an issue about your home, such as a repair, then you must report that to your Housing Association or to the National Trust.

If you have already raised the issue and are unhappy about the response then you next step is to raise this as a formal complaint. Every organisation will have its own internal complaints process which can be found on their website.

For a National Trust tenant, you must first raise your complaint through all 3 stages of the Trust’s complaints process before we will look at your complaint.

For Housing Association tenants, if after you have raised your complaint through all the stages of the Association’s complaint process, you remain unhappy then your next step is to take your complaint to the Housing Ombudsman.