Case Manager – Facilities Management
Job Ref No: CMFA
Salary Grade D: £19,945 - £21,166 per annum
37 hours per week (Monday to Friday) - variable shift pattern including some unsocial working.
eg Early shift 7am until 2.30 pm. Daytime shift 8.30 am until 5pm. Evening shift 12 noon until 7.30 pm (or end of evening meeting on occasions).
Closing date: Wednesday 16 October 12pm
Interview date: Monday 21 October 2019
We are looking for a Case Manager, ideally with previous facilities management experience, to join the existing Facilities Management function. You would need to be flexible in your approach to work and have good customer service, administrative and ICT skills.
You would be responsible for:
- Opening and closing of Deane House on rota (approx. 3 week pattern), which will include lone working
- Dealing with fire, intruder and other alarm systems, including weekly testing regimes
- Taking building fault reports and cleaning issues across multiple sites and dealing with contractors
- Undertaking basic maintenance tasks and elements of manual handling
- Dealing with booking queries and maintenance issues for pool vehicles
- Dealing with staff security ID cards, CCTV, central key management, corporate stationery and refreshment provision
- Acting as Chief Fire Marshal and being trained as a first aider for the site
- Raising purchase orders for goods and services as required
- Dealing with facilities management activities at other sites such as West Somerset House and Deane Depot as required
You must have a driving licence for this role
Benefits of working with the Council
The Authority offers flexible and agile working, with excellent technology to support this. The council offices provide a pleasant, comfortable and modern working environment and a fleet of pool cars for use on official business. The Council offer a generous annual leave entitlement as well as an option to purchase additional annual leave. Other benefits include the Local Government Pension Scheme, payment of professional subscription if required for the role, an Employee Assistance Programme, access to My Staff Shop which include salary sacrifice schemes, discounts and deals. Employees also are eligible for free use of the gym and swimming pool during off peak times and discounted gym and swimming membership at peak times.
For more information on the post, please contact HR on 0300 304 8000.
How to apply
To apply for this role, download and complete the application form and recruitment monitoring forms in line with the job description.
Completed application forms and recruitment monitoring forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number of the role you are applying for.
Please note we do not accept CVs.