Case Manager Housing Performance x 2 roles
Salary: £27,741 to £29,577 per annum (Grade F)
Contract: 1x Permanent, 1x 12-month fixed term contract
Location: Taunton, Some Home Working (flexible)
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week
Job Ref: CMHP
Closing date for applications Friday 29 October 2021 at 5pm
Interviews 12 November 2021
The Housing Performance team provides a crucial support role to the Housing Directorate Management. The Team use customer opinion and performance data to ensure Housing Services meet the needs of customers. It also leads on our communications activities with our customers, embracing new communication channels such as social media.
The Housing Performance Team ensures excellent data management to support the effective operation of the Housing Directorate, for example, preparing risk registers, scorecards, file plans, surveys, organising and supporting directorate meetings, running a Programme Management Office function, communicating and engaging with our customers. The Team is responsible for a wide range of data and controls that impact the entire Housing service.
The successful candidates will be expected to:
- Operate an effective PMO (Programme Management Office) function. Duties include the preparation, updating and storage of documents (including meeting notes) highlight reports, plans and risk registers, supporting the programme management by attending meetings, providing papers and forward plans.
- Support the Directorate with its Service and Action Planning, preparing action logs, monitoring progress against those action plans, flagging areas where we are off track and supporting the wider team to deliver outcomes and actions.
- Collate and manage key data sets across the Housing Directorate, e.g. analysing customer surveys or inputting key data to update our customer information.
- Act as point of contact for customer complaints, investigating, collating and respond to them in a timely manner.
- Support the reporting of statutory Housing data, the performance scorecard data or benchmarking that data against other organisations.
- Organise the storage and refreshing of Directorate Policy and procedure documents.
- Generate newsletters, blogs or social media streams.
This is an opportunity to make a difference to our housing customers and it is essential that applicants can confidently demonstrate:
- Significant experience of administrative coordination, including diaries, meetings, minutes and events.
- Skills to provide effective support to several concurrent projects.
- Reliability, self-motivation and ability to work independently; willing to take on new tasks and learn new skills.
- Effective operation and implementation of key data systems such as Risk Assurance systems, Programme Management Office, Performance Management and Data Management and File Structures, Retention Policy and Compliance activities such as GDPR, Health and Safety and Landlord Compliance, FOI’s and SAR’s.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively manage relationships internally and externally in order to achieve the right outcome for our customers
- Experience or skills in communication activities such as newsletters, blogs or social media streams.
- Excellent data management skills and accuracy.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word and SharePoint and ideally project management software.
Most importantly you will bring with you an enthusiasm about how you will shape this role to deliver excellent performance and risk management.
For more information about this role please contact email@example.com
Benefits of working with the Council
- The Council offers flexible and agile working, with excellent technology to support this.
- The Council Offices provide a pleasant, comfortable and modern working environment and a fleet of pool cars for use on official business.
- The Council offer a generous annual leave entitlement as well as an option to purchase additional annual leave.
- Other benefits include the Local Government Pension Scheme, payment of professional subscription if required for the role, an Employee Assistance Programme, access to My Staff Shop which include salary sacrifice schemes, discounts and deals.
- Employees also are eligible for free use of the gym and swimming pool during off peak times and discounted gym and swimming membership at peak times.
- A relocation allowance may apply if eligible.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please view our website and download and complete the Application Form and Recruitment Monitoring Forms in line with the Job Description.
Completed Application Forms and Recruitment Monitoring Forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Job description and application form