Case manager planning support – householder applications
Job Ref No: TRCMPH
Salary Grade: F £26,999 - £28,785 per annum
37 hours per week (varied working pattern)
Closing date for application forms: Monday 29 July 5pm
Interview: Thursday 8 August
You will have experience and knowledge of Planning as you will be responsible for household planning applications, pre-application enquiries and advising whether planning permission is required. You will need to be highly organised and have an ability to manage a demanding caseload with a number of priorities.
You will need to be enthusiastic, a team player and have excellent communication skills.
Purpose of the role
To work with the Case Management Lead:
- front line customer support for Planning, Place and Development, dealing with general enquires from the General Public, Agents, Developers and other Government Agencies
- provide front line admin support including answering queries; signposting on more technical response; and event preparation and delivery
- carry out or arrange to be carried out, appropriate discussions and negotiations with applicants, objectors, consultees or other interested parties. Ensure that interested parties are kept fully informed of the progress of the applications
- be the case officer for householder planning applications
- advise customers on whether developments require planning permission
- where an Appeal is lodged, prepare proofs of evidence or support in the provision of written statements and documentation for Appeal questionnaires
- liaise directly with Enforcement Officers on all enforcement matters, recommend action where necessary and check reports
- support the preparation of Planning and assist in the preparation of Planning Committee Presentations
For more information on the post, please contact HR 0300 304 8000
How to apply
To apply for this role, download and complete the application form and recruitment monitoring forms in line with the job description.
Completed application forms and recruitment monitoring forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number of the role you are applying for.
Please note we do not accept CVs.