Electrical Supervisor and NICEIC Principal Duty Holder
Salary: Grade H (£39,493 - £41,496)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Wellington Depot
Job Ref: ESPDH
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 30 November 2022 at 9am - The advert may be closed earlier if we receive a sufficient level of applications
We are looking for an established Electrical Supervisor to lead our internal electrical team and all aspects of their works. This includes Responsive, Voids and Corporate Repairs.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Maintenance Department Management team on delivering a truly customer focused environment. They will be responsible for the day to day running of the electrical teams works. Including working in partnership with the Scheduling Supervisor and all other Trade Supervisors.
You will deliver regular 121’s, toolbox talks and team meetings ensuring the Electrical team are working in line with current Legislation, Government Policy, Regulatory Requirements, approved Codes of Practice and guidance, and align with the Council’s Corporate Plan, Business Plans and Service Plans.
As the Electrical Supervisor you will work in tandem with our QS team to ensure the safety and overall standard and quality of electrical works completed by our in-house electrical team. After a successful probation period you will assume the role of the NICEIC Principal Duty Holder and its responsibilities.
You will report directly into the Responsive Repairs Manager but will be required to work closely with the Voids and Store Manager to ensure continuity across the Maintenance Department.
For more information on the post, please contact: email@example.com
Benefits of working with the Council:
- The Council offers flexible and agile working, with excellent technology to support this.
- The Council Offices provide a pleasant, comfortable and modern working environment and a fleet of pool cars for use on official business.
- The Council offer a generous annual leave entitlement as well as an option to purchase additional annual leave.
- Other benefits include the Local Government Pension Scheme, payment of professional subscription if required for the role, an Employee Assistance Programme, access to My Staff Shop which include salary sacrifice schemes, discounts and deals.
- Employees also are eligible for free use of the gym and swimming pool during off peak times and discounted gym and swimming membership at peak times.
- A relocation allowance may apply if eligible.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please view our website and download and complete the Application Form and Recruitment Monitoring Forms in line with the Job Description.
Completed Application Forms and Recruitment Monitoring Forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Job description and application form