Locality Champion Trades Person
Salary: £20,493 - £21,748 (Grade D)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Wellington Depot
Job Ref: LCDTP
Closing date for applications Wednesday 20 October 2021 at 9am
Interviews w/c 1 November 2021
We are looking for a level 2 plumber at the start of their journey, someone who is keen to develop the skills they already have through level 1 and 2 qualifications and now looking to put these into practice.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Plumbing supervisor, mostly in responsive repairs, but will also include occasional void works.
For more information on the post, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working with the Council
- The Council offers flexible and agile working, with excellent technology to support this.
- The Council Offices provide a pleasant, comfortable and modern working environment and a fleet of pool cars for use on official business.
- The Council offer a generous annual leave entitlement as well as an option to purchase additional annual leave.
- Other benefits include the Local Government Pension Scheme, payment of professional subscription if required for the role, an Employee Assistance Programme, access to My Staff Shop which include salary sacrifice schemes, discounts and deals.
- Employees also are eligible for free use of the gym and swimming pool during off peak times and discounted gym and swimming membership at peak times.
- A relocation allowance may apply if eligible.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please view our website and download and complete the Application Form and Recruitment Monitoring Forms in line with the Job Description.
Completed Application Forms and Recruitment Monitoring Forms should be emailed to email@example.com quoting the job reference.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Job description and application form