Project Manager – Assets
Salary: £36,922 - £38,890 (Grade H)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract: Fixed Term (to 30 September 2022)
Job Reference: PMAS
Closing date for application forms Wednesday 23 June 2021 at 9am
Interviews week commencing 5 July 2021
We are seeking a Project Manager to undertake a wide ranging review of the Council’s property assets portfolio and to prepare a costed 30 year maintenance and repair plan.
You will work closely with our Assets team and other staff within SWT to understand all issues related to the assets, ownership, maintenance regime, level of usage, income and expenditure levels and any covenants that exist in order to recommend a future course of action for each.
You will take the lead in assisting Building Services to arrange required work to be undertaken and to arrange for specialist contractors to undertake surveys when required – analysing the outcomes and using the information to inform recommendations.
This work of this role will be across all Council General Fund assets. The postholder will have strong links with the Assets team, with local planning officers, appropriate strategy specialists and Building Services.
The postholder will be an experienced Project Manager ideally with a recognised Project Management Qualification and with experience in the areas of Strategic Town Planning, Asset Management or both and must have regard to the aims and ambitions of the Council in particular concerning Climate Change and the Environment.
For more information on the post, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of working with the Council
- The Council offers flexible and agile working, with excellent technology to support this.
- The Council Offices provide a pleasant, comfortable and modern working environment and a fleet of pool cars for use on official business.
- The Council offer a generous annual leave entitlement as well as an option to purchase additional annual leave.
- Other benefits include the Local Government Pension Scheme, payment of professional subscription if required for the role, an Employee Assistance Programme, access to My Staff Shop which include salary sacrifice schemes, discounts and deals.
- Employees also are eligible for free use of the gym and swimming pool during off peak times and discounted gym and swimming membership at peak times.
- A relocation allowance may apply if eligible.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please view our website and download and complete the Application Form and Recruitment Monitoring Forms in line with the Job Description.
Completed Application Forms and Recruitment Monitoring Forms should be emailed to email@example.com quoting the job reference.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Job description and application form