Skip to main content

Waste collections have been disrupted in recent weeks and we are sorry for the inconvenience. See the Somerset Waste Partnership website for service updates.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice and information

Personal licences

A personal licence lets a person authorise the sale or supply or alcohol in a premises that holds a Premises Licence by becoming the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS).

Related pages