Skip to main content

Complaints about a licensed person, vehicle or premises

We investigate:

  • complaints made about a licensed person, vehicle or premises, eg a street trader, taxi or pub
  • reports of people or businesses carrying out activities that they should have a licence for, eg an unlicensed taxi or animal boarding business

Use the complaint form to tell us about it. It helps us if you can give as much information as possible.

You can make a complaint without giving us your details, but it makes it easier for us to investigate if we are able to speak to you if we have any questions. Your details will not be given to the person/business you are complaining about.

This form should not be used to make a complaint about the Licensing service we provide or any other Council service. You can use the Make a compliment or complaint form to do this.