Our offices are now closed to help protect our community and staff

Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and advice

Street licensing

We license and issue permits for street-based events and activities in Somerset West and Taunton.

These include street trading, street collections, house to house collections, pavement café permits and permits to hold a street party.