Skip to main content

Waste collections have been disrupted in recent weeks and we are sorry for the inconvenience. See the Somerset Waste Partnership website for service updates.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice and information

Driver licensing

Anyone who drives a hackney carriage (more commonly called a 'taxi') or private hire vehicle must hold a hackney/carriage/private hire vehicle drivers licence, issued by us.