Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and advice

The Discretionary Business Grant applications are now open

Taxi and private hire driver medical

If you are a licensed hackney carriage/private hire vehicle driver and need to provide a medical certificate, you must get your GP or another registered medical practitioner to examine you and complete the taxi and private hire medical form.

Once completed, return these to us.

PO Box 866

If the medical is related to the renewal of your driver licence, please submit it with the renewal application form.