Somerset West and Taunton Council is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any website to which it is linked and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Linking to or from this website should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. There is no general duty to provide links from somersetwestandtaunton.gov.uk to businesses in the district.
We welcome links to our website as long as you follow these guidelines:
You must not:
- replicate (that is duplicate, copy, reproduce) content from the Somerset West and Taunton Council's website
- create a frame or border around Somerset West and Taunton Council's website content
- deep link to any Somerset West and Taunton Council's content and by doing so pass it off as your website content
- imply in any way that Somerset West and Taunton Council is endorsing your website or its products or services
- present false information about Somerset West and Taunton Council
- use any of Somerset West and Taunton Council's trademarks or logo without prior written consent
You must ensure that:
- the website is accessible
- the link takes users directly to the information on the external site relevant to the content on the Somerset West and Taunton Council's web page
- your website does not include content which would be construed as distasteful, controversial or offensive
- your website does not infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any third parties
Somerset West and Taunton Council expressly reserves the right to request that any link in breach of these terms be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.