Government Procurement Card transactions
Local authorities are required to publish details of every transaction on a Government Procurement Card. This is a requirement of the Local Government Transparency Code 2015. Our data is provided under terms of the Open Government Licence.
The data provided for Government Procurement Card Transactions should contain the following:
- the date of the transaction
- the department which incurred the expenditure
- the beneficiary of the transaction
- the amount of the transaction
- Value Added Tax (VAT) - that can’t be recovered
- summary of the goods/services purchased
- the merchant category
Over the coming weeks we will be providing details of these transactions for the Somerset West and Taunton Council from April 2019 in both csv and pdf formats. We will also publish previous transactions from 2018/19 for Taunton Deane Borough Council for your information (see below).
If you have any queries regarding this then please use the general enquiries form to contact us.
- Card Transactions Jan 2021 to Mar 2021 csv
- Card Transactions Jan 2021 to Mar 2021 pdf
- Card Transactions Oct 2020 to Dec 2020 csv
- Card Transactions Oct 2020 to Dec 2020 pdf
- Card Transactions Jul 2020 to Sep 2020 csv
- Card Transactions Jul 2020 to Sep 2020 pdf
- Card Transactions Apr 2020 to Jun 2020 csv
- Card Transactions Apr 2020 to Jun 2020 pdf