Coaches, motor cycles and motor home parking
- Tangier - Taunton TA1 4AY
- Minehead - Mart Road TA24 5BJ - Free of charge
- Doverhay, Porlock, TA24 8QA – two bays – Free of charge
- Dunster Steep, Dunster, TA24 6SE – nine bays – Free of charge
- Harbour Road, Watchet TA23 0AQ– two bays – Free of charge
- Longforth Road, Wellington TA21 8RQ - five bays - Free of charge
Designated marked motorcycle spaces are free in the car parks below. If a motorcycle occupies a regular car space, it must display a valid parking ticket or PayByPhone.
- Wood Street – TA1 1UP
- Orchard Multi-Storey – TA1 3PF
- Crescent South - TA1 4ED
- Canon Street - TA1 1SN Motorcycle bays are directly to the right of the entrance to the car park before the entry barrier into the main car park.
- Enfield - TA1 4AS
- Whirligig - TA1 1SQ
- Swain Street - TA23 0AQ
Motorhome owners should use the Pay and Display car parks only. If a motorhome takes up more than one parking space a Pay and Display ticket must be purchased for each parking space used. The PayByPhone parking service is not appropriate as it automatically takes payment for one parking space only.
Owners should note that Council bye-laws do not permit sleeping overnight in car parks.