Coaches, motor cycles and motor home parking
- Tangier - Taunton TA1 4AY
- Minehead - Mart Road TA24 5BJ - Free of charge
- Doverhay, Porlock, TA24 8QA – two bays – Free of charge
- Dunster Steep, Dunster, TA24 6SE – nine bays – Free of charge
- Harbour Road, Watchet TA23 0AQ– two bays – Free of charge
These car parks in Taunton have bays reserved for use by motorcycles and trikes:
- Wood Street – TA1 1UP
- Orchard Multi-Storey – TA1 3PF
- Crescent South - TA1 4ED
- Coal Orchard - TA1 1JL
- Canon Street - TA1 1SN
- Enfield - TA1 4AS
- Whirligig - TA1 1SQ
Motorhome owners should use the Pay and Display car parks only. If a motorhome takes up more than one parking space a Pay and Display ticket must be purchased for each parking space used. The Phone and Pay parking service is not appropriate as it automatically takes payment for one parking space only.
Owners should note that Council bye-laws do not permit sleeping overnight in car parks.