The West Somerset area Planning Search will be unavailable on Wednesday 21 October from 6pm for essential maintenance.
The PayByPhone service operates across all our Pay and Display car parks, except Dulverton. It’s easy to use and signs in car parks give clear information on how to use it.
PayByPhone does not operate in the Pay on Foot car parks.
Register with PayByPhone
Register on the PayByPhone website and provide vehicle and payment details or book parking by:
- telephone: 01823 220185
- downloading the smartphone app (search PayByPhone Parking)
You will need to quote the location code and the length of stay before confirming the booking. Once booked drivers can extend their parking time without having to return to their vehicle.
iPhone and android phone users
iPhone and android phone users can download a free Pay by Phone app. iPhone users can also download the app from the Apple iTunes store. You can register, find your nearest PayByPhone car park, manage your account pay to park directly through the app.
Terms and conditions of parking
- payment must be made at the time of parking
- enforcement action may be taken if you have not paid for parking or the time you have paid for has expired
- you are responsible for entering the correct vehicle and location information when you park
- normal parking regulations apply
- parking suspensions may be in force in PayByPhone locations at any time - always check for signs and find an alternative parking space where necessary
- Somerset West and Taunton Council is not responsible for mobile network coverage or network failure. It is your responsibility to make sure that your parking payment covers the entire duration that your vehicle is parked
- reliance on SMS reminder texts does not provide an exemption to this rule