Blenheim Gardens concession
We are looking for a mobile trader to serve refreshments to visitors of Blenheim Gardens, Minehead
- Presentable mobile catering unit/stall to provide refreshments throughout week, during the visitor season
- Preferably, trade seven days a week.
- Available without delay
- Local authority registered with a food hygiene rating of no less than 3 stars
- Fully insured, inc. public liability with a minimum cover of £5million
- Ideally serve sandwiches, cakes, pastries, teas, coffee, soft drinks etc.
- Also manage the hire of deck chairs and putting green equipment
- Arrange for the disposal of any waste including any litter arising from the service
You will have access to a 32 Amp Electricity supply and there are toilets available in the park.
Applicants must specify their service requirements for electricity, potable water and waste.
A menu must be supplied.
To apply please fill in the concession application form.
Once completed please send this form and all supporting evidence to- email@example.com.
Please send us your expression of interest by no later than Friday 27 March 2020.