The flagship park is Blenheim Gardens, a 6 acre park in the centre of Minehead. Created in the 1920's it is now a mature, attractive and sheltered haven, popular with residents and visitors. The park provides spring and summer bedding displays, a wide range of trees, shrubs and perennials which thrive in the mild seaside climate. The flower beds and shrub areas are framed by lawns. The park boasts a bandstand for summer weekend concerts/brass bands.
Blenheim Gardens is host to a number of events throughout the year. For details of these as well as other events taking place in Minehead see the listings on Minehead Town Council website.
There is a public shelter, toilets, a Burma Star Memorial Garden, and plenty of seating.
Blenheim Gardens has its own Facebook page.
Blenheim Gardens, Minehead
- Sunday 08:00:00 - 20:00:00
- Monday 08:00:00 - 20:00:00
- Tuesday 08:00:00 - 20:00:00
- Wednesday 08:00:00 - 20:00:00
- Thursday 08:00:00 - 20:00:00
- Friday 08:00:00 - 20:00:00
- Saturday 08:00:00 - 20:00:00