Bin collection days
To find out your waste and recycling collection dates and download your bin collection calendar please search using your address using the search below.
Where and when to put bins out
- Make sure all rubbish or recycling is placed inside the correct container
- Make sure the lid is closed on your black wheelie bin
- If you have forgotten to put your recycling or bin out for collection, put them out on your next collection date
- Put bins and recycling boxes out by 7am. They should be at the edge of your property and visible from the road
- Take your bin off the highway as soon as possible after the collection
Weather can affect collections. Visit the latest news on the Somerset Waste Partnership website for guidance and updates.
Get help putting bins out
If you have mobility difficulties or impairments that mean you cannot carry containers to the kerbside, and there is no one in your household who can help you, we can arrange free assisted collections for recycling and refuse.