New or replacement bins

We supply recycling and waste bins if you’ve moved into a home that doesn’t have a waste collection at the moment, such as a newly built property. You can ask for a new waste collection.

General refuse is collected fortnightly in a wheeled bin. Fortnightly garden waste collections are available for a fee with a wheeled bin or compostable sacks.

You can also ask for replacement or additional recycling boxes or ask and pay for refuse bins if your bins have been stolen or damaged.

Note: Extra recycling materials that won’t fit in your collection box can be left next to it. It’s best to use a something like a carrier bag. If this happens often you should ask for an additional recycling box.

Full details can be found on the Somerset Waste Partnership website.