The West Somerset area Planning Search will be unavailable on Wednesday 21 October from 6pm for essential maintenance.
Our Publication Scheme sets out the kinds of information that we will make routinely available to the public. Under the Freedom of Information Act all public authorities must adopt a publication scheme, approved by the Information Commissioner.
The aim of the Scheme is to improve accessibility and to ensure that a significant amount of information held by the Borough is available proactively, without the need for a specific request under the Freedom of Information Act.
Information published through the Scheme is divided into seven classes.
Current written protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities.
- Planning policy
- Adopted local plans
- Council tax support S13a policy banded discount scheme
- Gender pay gap report 2019 submission
- Whistleblowing policy
Income and arrears management policy
- Income and arrears management policy
- Vulnerability protocol
- Equality impact assessment
- CT and NDR recovery strategy
- Overpaid housing benefit overview
- Sundry debts overview
- Housing rents recovery strategy
Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the authority.