Our Publication Scheme sets out the kinds of information that we will make routinely available to the public. Under the Freedom of Information Act all public authorities must adopt a publication scheme, approved by the Information Commissioner.
The aim of the Scheme is to improve accessibility and to ensure that a significant amount of information held by the Borough is available proactively, without the need for a specific request under the Freedom of Information Act.
Information published through the Scheme is divided into seven classes.
Current written protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities.
- Planning policy
- Adopted local plans
- Council tax support S13a policy banded discount scheme
- Gender pay gap report 2019 submission
- Whistleblowing policy
Income and arrears management policy
- Income and arrears management policy
- Vulnerability protocol
- Equality impact assessment
- CT and NDR recovery strategy
- Overpaid housing benefit overview
- Sundry debts overview
- Housing rents recovery strategy
Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the authority.